Our Privacy Promises
• We do not sell customer data.
• Third party vendors that provide services for AutoSmart Insurance are not allowed to sell your information.
• We do not share your information with companies unless you expressly authorize it.
• Whether you are a current or former customer, we protect your data the exact same way.
• We have electronic and procedural safeguards in place to protect customer information.
• We collect and verify your information in different ways, such as verbally, electronically, via SMS and 3rd party partners.
• We only use your information to rate and underwrite your policy, provide proper billing information, confirm your identity, marketing and surveying.
• We also share your limited information for transaction payments, consumer reporting and as needed for fraud protection.
Your Use of This Site
You may not use this site to engage in any illegal activity. You may not use this site to engage in conduct which is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing or that infringes on a third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights. In the event you engage in activity that is illegal, defamatory, libelous, threatening, or harassing, AutoSmart reserves the right to disclose any information you provide through the use of this site to law enforcement authorities as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of AutoSmart Insurance. You agree that any information you provide through this site will be truthful and accurate.
Emails, Text or Calls to or from AutoSmart Insurance® Addresses or Phones
The AutoSmart Insurance communications system is a private system intended only for purposes authorized by AutoSmart. You are not authorized to send numerous unsolicited commercial email messages to any email addresses @AutoSmartIns.com or any phone numbers listed for AutoSmart Insurance.
Links to/From Other Sites
For your convenience, AutoSmart Insurance may provide links to other Internet sites that AutoSmart does not maintain. AutoSmart is not responsible for anything contained on such sites and makes no warranties or representations about the contents, products or services offered on such sites.
Availability of Products and Services
AutoSmart Insurance does business in states in the United States of America. The home office of AutoSmart Insurance is located in Texas, unless otherwise indicated.
Not all of the products or services described on this site are available in all states. You may not be eligible for all products and services and AutoSmart Insurance reserves the right to determine such eligibility as permitted by law. Where noted, certain products or services may be subject to specific terms, conditions, representations or agreements.
At this time, online quotes may not be available for all states. For additional information about products, services or coverage selections otherwise offered by AutoSmart Insurance, please contact us at 888-888-4189.
All quotes generated by this site are estimates based upon the information you provided and are not a contract, binder, or agreement to extend insurance coverage. Any coverage descriptions provided on this site are general descriptions of available coverages and are not a statement of contract. To obtain coverage you must purchase a binding policy through AutoSmart Insurance and the carriers which they partner.
All claims should be submitted through your insurance carrier. AutoSmart can assist you with obtaining the claims phone number of your insurance carrier who holds your policy.
Insurance Licensing information – General
AutoSmart Insurance Company is organized under the laws of the State of Texas and licensed in all the states which they provide insurance products.
AutoSmart Insurance is a division of BridgeNet Insurance.
Please contact us for additional information.